Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This was going to be a card post.





Hello,

I had plans to make a card today, but I got side tracked and decided to update
my blog.  I really don't like it (especially the header) but maybe I will take care of that.  I guess I am bored with the cold weather so I thought about perking up the blog background, so here is what I chose to post.

I know I haven't posted a card since May, but I have made several, just never found the time to make a post.  But today I want to share with you some photos of my favorite thing to do in the spring/summer.  HUMMINGBIRD's and gardening.  I will post a card soon :)

I know these photos are not very good, but it is very hard to get sharp photos of hummingbirds.  I spend a lot of time taking photos of these littley guys, I have tons of photos I could share but I won't bore you with them.  I just can't wait until these little guys come home this spring....I call my house their home, they are on winter vacation.  :)

Well, thanks for looking, and I will post a card soon....and maybe somemore photos.







                                                        You may share my photos but please do not crop out the watermark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodi!! Glad to see you're doing well! Your hummingbird photos are lovely! Hope to see some cards from you soon,take care!!

    Hugs,
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete