Friday, February 8, 2013

Birthday Card Repeat

HI there,

Back again with yet another Birthday card.  My oldest daughter Lyndsey will be 24 February 20th. I decided to go ahead and post this here as she never sees the blog.  I am very proud of her, she graduated from college last June and is now a Social Worker and has a good job.  She seems to like her job so that is always pleasing to know. 

This is Lyndsey I am sure she would be unhappy that I posted this picture but I figure she won't see this so it won't harm anything.
This card was made so that she could keep it on her desk at work.  She likes little crafty things so this might look cute.  Her birthday is so early in the year that this little calendar can still be used for the rest of the year.

I should have edited this photo and made it a little brighter....but the flower is a navy blue and looks so much better in person.
Here is the calendar part of the card.

I highlighed the 20 on the calendar because that is her birthday date.   The little flower
is blue also.  I will make sure the next photos I do look better then this.
 
Well, hope you all like the card I posted.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see your cards and blog back! I love the pics and cards! I can't wait to see more hummingbird pics, the best time of year isnt it? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete