Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Valentine for a Friend

Valentine's Day isn't just for the spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend but its for anyone you love.  Daughters, Sons, Grandchildren, Nieces, Nephews, Grandparents or just best friends and as you can see this could go miles.  So making a Valentine for someone special is so much fun.  I have so many people I would love to make a card for but I dont' have time for that or the creativity either.  But I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.  Get out your supplies and make a card for your "love" today.

This card today was also made with the MOJO MONDAY sketch as my pattern.  I love using these sketches, and there are many places out on the www that you can find a sketch to make your card from.  I use the sketches when I am not being very creative or my time is short and I have to come up with an idea quickly.

Here is the sketch I used on today's  card:

I love making Valentine's !!!

 
Here are some of the supplies I used for this card:
Stampin Up/ Cherry cobbler cardstock for base, cherry cobbler ribbon, cherry cobbler ink,
Valentine Stamp, embosslit heart.
The paper is from some that I had here in my moutain of papers
Black and White Ribbon is also some I had on hand.
 
Glad you visited my blog!!
 
~Jodi~


1 comment:

  1. Love the cards. Valentines Day is a nice day to say I love you to all family and friends. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete