Thursday, May 17, 2012

WOW!! Am I back?

HELLO,

Well, I don't know how long I can keep posting, but I have been making a few cards lately and I will try to post one when I can. 

I have found it hard to have the time to make cards.  I keep busy with the house, the outdoors and all the things that includes, but yesterday my cousin and I got together and made a few graduation cards, so I will be sharing those with you today.

You may find that they all tend to look simular, and that is probably true, but all the graduates I am making cards for are from the same school, so the colors will all look alike.

Here is the first card:  This was patterned from Mojo Monday sketch Monday 216 probably an older sketch.

For the front of the card I used Black as the base card, I used white cardstock on the layer and embossed it the swiss dot embossing folder.  I used the graduation hat cutting die from quik kuts, black brads for the hat and the stamp is from Stamping Up, I decorated the black back tab with a punch border.

The inside of the card I used white cardstock and embossed it with a embossing folder that was perfect for a congratulations greeting.  The little black folder is from sizzix and I made a small band on the inside to put money, the greeting was a stamp from Stamping Up.

Well, that is all I have today, I have a few more cards I will share with you but that is all for today.
I just hope I can keep stopping by for more cards.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. These are great!!! Love the design you used on that first card and the embossing folder on the second! These are so perfect for a grad!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Jodi! Glad to see you posting your awesome cards again! I'm on a little blogging break also, I hope to be back soon.

    ReplyDelete