Thursday, May 24, 2012

Birthday Card for a Friend


Good Morning,

I promised this card a day or so ago, but sometimes life just gets in our way of doing things we have planned.

This Birthday Card is for a friend who has already celebrated her birthday, but I had already gave her a gift just didn't have the card.

Here is the card:
 This card was made using:  brown card stock for the base/pink patterned paper/another layer of patterned paper/ then used strips for the side of different papers layered on a punched edge
piece/circles are Marvy Punch/Stamped greeting is Stampin Up.
small pearls added as well as small flowers with pearl center/I also used the paper piercer to edge around some of the paper on the side bar/topped with brown ribbon.

Thanks so much for looking.
I see where there are folks viewing my blog, I encourage you to leave me some comments for at least check mark what you think of the card at the bottom.

I hope to come back in a day or two with another birthday card
for another friend.

Have a wonderful day!!

Jodi






1 comment:

  1. VERY pretty! Love those colors together too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete